Hassamuddin is a distinguished Sustainable/Clean-Tech Innovator with extensive international experience in the domain, having implemented projects supported by UNEP, UNIDO, USAID and many others.
Additionally he has been recognized as the Top Innovative Communicator by IAEA and has represented Pakistan at multiple International forums such as Vienna Energy Forum and APCAP forum, Thailand.
Hassam holds B.Eng(civil) degree from NUST and a MS in Business Analytics from Georgia Tech and is actively engaged in developing the Entrepreneurial/Innovation ecosystem of Pakistan .
Awards and Recognitions:
- Member (Innovation/Entrepreneurship), Prime Minister’s National Youth Council 2021-23.
- Winner Global Cleantech Innovation Program by UNIDO, San Francisco-2017
- Winner of Low Carbon Lifestyles Challenge by UNEP, Bangkok -2018.
- Winner of Climate Launchpad (Pakistan), Amsterdam, Netherlands-2019.
- Winner Global Young Innovative Communicator by IAEA, Vienna-2018.
- Winner of the Pakistan Ecopreneur-ship challenge by The Asia Foundation -2019.
- Winner of C3YES Climate Change Challenge by IECE-2021.
- Youngest panelist at the Vienna Energy Forum, Austria-2017.
- Keynote speaker at APCAP-Joint Forum, Bangkok-2018.
- Awarded for the “Best Bootstrapped Startup” by the National Incubation Center-2018.
- Director for all NUST campuses for the HULT Prize-2020.
- Recipient of Challenge Fund Innovation Grant by USAID -2019.
- Advanced Venture Capital Training, Sequoia Capital, Silicon Valley, USA
- Entrepreneurship Training at Sasin School of Management, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Modelling, Wharton.
- Jazz Xlr8 accelerator program.
- Choice Architecture for startup founders, Washington, USA.